Many men do not carry out prostatitis therapy, explaining this by the lack of time to visit the clinic, the unsatisfactory condition of state medical institutions or simply the reluctance to use the services of a doctor in such matters. In this article, you will learn how prostatitis treatment at home can quickly relieve you of this unpleasant ailment.
In recent decades, the incidence of inflammation of the prostate gland and the number of men affected by this disease has increased dramatically. The data of medical research are very disappointing: in almost half of the forties, various forms of inflammation of the gland are diagnosed.
And if earlier, with ailments characteristic of prostatitis, as a rule, people approaching fifty turned to doctors, but now the age threshold of the disease has noticeably decreased, and more and more patients are barely thirty.
Also these are just the figures that the official medical statistics have, but in reality it is all much worse. After all, very few people do not try with the last strength not to pay attention to their indisposition, but to consult a doctor in time, so often the presence of prostatitis is already found in the hospital, where a man ends up with serious complications that have arisen. This can be explained by the fact that often the early stages of the disease are asymptomatic or associated with mild discomfort, which can be tolerated.
But even if a man still decided to go to a urologist, he found out about his diagnosis and the necessary course of therapy, he will most likely be treated with care only until the acute symptoms are removed and the condition normalizes. The traditional exhortations of doctors that, they say, this is far from all, the treatment should be continued, even if the painful symptoms have already subsided or even completely disappeared, that if the treatment is not finished, the disease will return, etc. - for most patients, nothing more than a vacuum shaking of air. The main reason why the therapeutic path does not end is the full workload and the lack of time even to drive a nail at home, and not to go to the clinic.
The decision on the possibility of self-treatment of prostatitis can only be made by a doctor, after an examination, the necessary examinations and the appointment of drug therapy. In addition, the specialist must regularly monitor the patient and monitor the course of treatment.
Imagine an ideal (well, or almost ideal) picture: at the first warning symptoms, a man went to the doctor, passed all examinations and examinations, diligently follows all recommendations and is treated with care. He so far he is going well, gradually he feels better and better, in the end he seems to recover completely.
But the doctor says that you still need to take drugs, take a course of physical methods, etc. All of this takes time, which he is already sorely lacking. But, according to the specialist, if the therapy is not completed, a relapse will occur sooner or later. What to do when there is absolutely no chance to visit the clinic regularly, but you need to be treated? Except for acute cases, it is possible to successfully treat prostatitis in men at home, which will be discussed.
How to get rid of prostatitis at home: effective ways
To begin with, we once again focus on the fact that you can start self-treatment at home only after the attending physician has answered all the questions about your condition: what form of the disease you have and whether this or that treatment is possible with it, how is the healing process progressing and at what stage it is, what exactly needs to be done to completely get rid of the disease.
And do not forget that the treatment of prostatitis at home is carried out, first of all, to make drug therapy as effective as possible, which is strictly forbidden to refuse too early.
Prevention of prostatitis in men at home involves the use of herbs, tinctures, juices and other folk remedies. In addition to regular gymnastics with a series of exercises aimed at improving prostate health, a traditional prostate massage with a finger >or with the help of special devices. Now let's take a closer look at these methods.
Useful substances contained in plants, macro and microelements help relieve inflammation, improve blood circulation, increase immunity and resistance to pathogens.
- Pumpkin seedsthey are a rich natural source of zinc, essential for prostate health. To provide the body with the required dose of the element, thirty dried seeds must be consumed before meals. You can make this medicine not only useful, but also tasty. To do this, peel half a kilogram of seeds, turn in a meat grinder, add two hundred grams of honey and mix well. From this mass, make balls, put them in the refrigerator and melt this candy twice a day thirty minutes before meals.
- aspen bark- the bark should be harvested in the spring, when the leaves have not yet had time to bloom and the juices are actively moving along the tree. Pour one hundred grams of oven-dried and chopped bark with a glass of vodka and leave for two weeks in a dark place. In half a glass of water, add twenty drops of tincture and drink three times a day. This course should be taken for a couple of months.
- Parsley- helps relieve inflammation and restore sexual activity. Thirty minutes before meals, you should take a spoonful of juice. And ordinary tea (be careful, not very useful for prostatitis) can be replaced with a decoction of parsley seeds, which must be ground in a coffee grinder, poured with water and boiled for about fifteen minutes.
- Propolis treatment- rectal suppositories with propolis are very effective in the treatment of prostatitis: they help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, strengthen the immune system.
This procedure is necessarily included in the complex of therapeutic measures. It is usually performed by a doctor in a clinic, but you can understand the technique of massaging the gland and do it at home, alone or with the help of a loved one.
If you decide to do prostate massage yourself, be sure to ask your doctor if you have any contraindications to this procedure and how exactly you need to do it effectively and safely.
For the treatment of prostatitis at home, you can use an apparatus that massages the organ and allows you to achieve noticeable positive results. Due to vibrations, local temperature rise and electrical effect, muscle toning occurs, blood circulation normalizes, pain and swelling decrease, inflammation decreases, and the recovery process accelerates.
A device for the treatment of prostatitis at home can be:
- transrectal- more effective thanks to the targeted action on the gland through the rectum.
- non-invasive- based on the impact on the body of laser or infrared radiation in combination with a magnetic field through the skin in the scrotum. The device does not require insertion into the rectum.